Sunday, March 20, 2016

28 Random Questions


The 3rd quarter of the school year has always been my least favorite time of year. Things get cray- and my patience wears thin. Last year I challenged myself to see the humor in the little things, or steer into the crazy. I had a very random group, and I loved it.

Here is a list of random questions they asked me in just one week. (Number 15, and 19 are my favorite #dying)

1. Did you know that sheep are animals?

2. What exactly is the color salmon? Is it more pink or more orange? And at what ratio?

3. What's your second favorite animal?

4. Why is there underwear in this jacket pocket?

5. Will you come smell this kid for me?

6. Can you stop using big vocabulary words now? Oh wait, those are our spelling words?

7. Can you please say "El Niño" for me?

8. What's your genre?

9. How often do you listen to country music?

10. What would you do if your eraser popped off of your pencil?

11. Does this count as a thingy?

12. How come blue nail polish tastes like blue berries?

13. Is greyish brownish a color?

14. What is this, Rat poison or pepper?
15. Who said Guadalajara's bathroom tasted good?

16. Would you say that squares are angular?

17. Mrs. B, would you like this coupon. It's for vanity fair tissues?

18. Did you know that you look like T swift?

19. Does Mr. Kyle [my husband] sit to pee?

20. What's your least favorite number?

21. Are you a good hula hoop-er?

22.What's your hula hooping record?

22. Do you think that Rooney is a good name?

23. In what order do you pop your knuckles?

25. What's your like favorite song of like all time ever?

26. If you had to pick one toe as your favorite, which would you pick? I like my index toe the best.

27. Can I just tell you 6 things that are wrong with your hair right now?

28. What's the opposite of donuts?


Your turn! I would love to hear any crazy questions you get during the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment